The National Association of Baby Boomer Women, is proud and excited to sponsor the... Entering YOUR Age of Elegance - Writing Contest Ah, Baby Boomers. Look who's entering the Age of Elegance... According to author Chloe Jon Paul who wrote, Entering the Age of Elegance - A Rite of Passage & Practical Guide for the Modern Maturing Woman, this second adulthood reaches us around age forty and if this "rite of passage" isn't done with style and grace, we can become disoriented and lose our way. We want to know what the Age of Elegance means to you. Fulfillment? Exploration? Discovery? Tell us! To enter this contest, simply follow these short and simple guidelines before submitting your story. CONTEST GUIDELINES: Using 500 words or less, and using these helpful questions below, tell us;
- What does the "age of elegance" mean to you?
- Have you embraced this time in your life? If so, how?
- Have you used this journey to define yourself as a new woman?
- SUBMIT to - firstname.lastname@example.org with Age of Elegance in the subject line.
- DEADLINE - May 31, 2009PRIZE
- MONEY - 100.00 and F-R-E-E membership or renewal in the NABBW. Plus your story will be published in the Our Voices section at http://www.boomerwomenspeak.com/. Also . . . TWO LUCKY RUNNER-UPS will receive a framed copy of The Litany of Elegance plus easels, compliments of author Chloe Jon Paul!