Monday, June 14, 2010

My New Blog Design

Well, guess what? Blogger has a brand new background designer with new templates and all. Woo-Hoo! I was playing around with them/it, and this is the result I got. LOL 

I think I'm really going to like (playing) around with this, so I doubt this background will stay up long (I do like the way it matches my Dangerous Desires book cover though).

I want to play some more, but it's late and I'm tired, so this is it for now.

So, do you use Blogger, and if so, have you discovered the new template designer? What do you think about it? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Hmm...fiery. Looks good. Very clean.

I played with the designer for a little bit, but I just changed my template recently so I didn't want to mess anything up.

Now if only Blogger would give us the option to make a Sticky Note without going through extra steps.

Carol Burge said...

Thanks, Maria. A fiery background really isn't what I want/like, so I'll probably change it soon. :)

Sticky Notes would be AWESOME!

I'll have to stop by your blog and check out your new template, I usually read from my reader (I'm sooo behind in reading blogs), but I did read about your awful run-in with that scorpion (and black widow and snake, too)! OMG, you poor thing! Just thinking about it gets my stomach in knots.

I'm so glad your alright. Thank goodness for Iko!