Sunday, September 12, 2010

D. Renee Bagby First Chapters Blog Halloween Contest/Promo Opportunity

*** Permission to Forward Granted *** 

D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters

D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters' is looking for Halloween romance titles (and/or titles featuring vampires, shape-shifters, demons, or witches) and Inspirational romance titles (and/or titles featuring angels) for two separate events.

-- First Event --

48 Hours of Halloween

Halloween is on a Sunday this year, which means most people will be partying on Saturday. DRB 1st Chapters is partying on both days. Every hour, one minute past the hour, a new first chapter post will drop. That's 48 chapters in all starting 12:01AM EST 30 October.


WHAT I NEED

48 first chapters that are either...

*** Halloween-themed romance

OR

*** Romance featuring (ie - one of the main characters is) either vampires, shape-shifters, demons, or witches.

DEADLINE

*** 15 October

HOW TO SUBMIT

*** http://dreneebagbypresentsfirstchapters.blogspot.com/p/submissions.html

Follow the guidelines at the above link and you can read more about the event there as well.


WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

*** Promotion, of course. Also, the post with the most people commenting (counting individual people, not the comments themselves and comments from me and the author of the title don't count) will win a two week spot in "Blatant Plug" box AND the author will have their blog link added to the blog roll.

*** Bonus - Winning also means your book becomes the prize for the lottery. Me, myself, and I will purchase FOUR copies of your title (ebook through All Romance eBooks, though other arrangements will be made if your title is not available in ebook and/or via ARe) to be given to the lottery winners. That's right. The tab is on me.

-- Second Event --

All Saints' Day Event

Time for the flip side of the coin. 01 November is All Saints' Day and DRB 1st Chapters will host inspirational romance and romance titles featuring angels (good or bad). Every hour, one minute past the hour, a new first chapter post will drop. That's 24 chapters in all starting 12:01AM EST 01 November.

WHAT I NEED

Like I said above, I need 24 first chapters that are either...

*** Inspirational romance

OR

*** Romance first chapters featuring angels (good or bad)

DEADLINE

*** 15 October

HOW TO SUBMIT

*** http://dreneebagbypresentsfirstchapters.blogspot.com/p/submissions.html

Follow the guidelines at the above link and you can read more about the event there as well.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

*** Promotion, of course. Also, the post with the most people commenting (counting individual people, not the comments themselves and comments from me and the author of the title don't count) will win a two week spot in "Blatant Plug" box AND the author will have their blog link added to the blog roll.

*** Bonus - Winning also means your book becomes the prize for the lottery. Me, myself, and I will purchase TWO copies of your title (ebook through All Romance eBooks, though other arrangements will be made if your title is not available in ebook and/or via ARe) to be given to the lottery winners. That's right. The tab is on me.

Email me with questions or comments, but be sure to read the FAQ located at the link above first.

D. Reneé Bagby Presents First Chapters

D. Reneé Bagby
Building New Realms of Passion...
http://dreneebagby.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.
Also see my webpage :: Website Designer