Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whole-Brained, Left Brained or Right Brained Thinker - Which One Are You?

Psychologist and Writer Margie Lawson guest blogged at Magical Musings today. She posted a really fun quiz that showed if you were a whole-brained, left-brained or right-brained thinker. Those who took the quiz posted their results and Margie Lawson kindly replied to each one. My test score was 11, which indicated that I was a Whole-Brained thinker. Margie went on to say that a lot of writers were. Then someone mentioned the dancer test, which I had recently read about (and tried). According to the test, if your dancer turns clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain (creative and intuitive) if your dancer turns counter-clockwise, you use more of the left side of your brain (logical, linear-thinker). My dancer started out going counter-clockwise, then she randomly switched directions. Apparently, this indicates what?I don't know, the test didn't say (I believe it's a whole-brained characteristic), but, some saw the same as me, including Margie Lawson (Margie's a Whole-Brained Thinker, by the way). Which one are you?

No comments: