Thursday, November 1, 2007

And We're Off...

Woo - hoo! Hope everyone's ready cuz...it's time! It's November 1st and as of 12:00 Midnight last night, the first official day of NaNoWriMo 2007. This will be my first time doing NaNo. I've joined a few groups, made a few new friends and buddied up with a great gal that I met through my Shelfari NaNo group. I have my Alpha Smart, my notes, my portable CD player & earplugs, my Brain Sync (Brainwave Therapy) High Focus CD, a glass of Coke, my cigarettes (I know, bad habit) all ready to take into the living room (so I'm away from my computer) where I plan to graciously plant my butt (in my Lazy-Boy, of course) for the next few hours and haul you- know-what! Guess I'm about as ready as I'm ever going to be - how 'bout you? Let's get those fingers moving, people! Happy writing!

No comments: