- What fiction readers want
- Connecting the dots – how does deep point of view give readers a satisfying experience? How is the reader‘s experience different with shallow point of view versus a deep point of view?
- How to decide whose point of view to use for key scenes, and how to make the best use of that viewpoint.
- Deciding when and where and how to change point of view. Is changing viewpoint in the middle of a scene always bad?
- Author invisibility -- avoiding author point of view.
- Choosing details that deepen point of view
- Infusing dialogue with point of view.
- Point of view and character motivation – your char-acter has done a bad, bad thing – how can you use point of view to make the reader still root for him or her?
See ? for information.