Not that I'm don't want to add another book to my TBR pile. It's just that, in addition to winning TBL, in the last month I've bought five Historical/Western Romances, one non-romance (fiction) and two research books. I wish I could read them all at the same time, they all sound so darn good, but that's just not possible. Three books at once is my limit. Any more and I'd never get anything else accomplished. :)
Anyway, I thought I'd share my newest additions. Umm, I mean, last month's newest additions.
- The Gunslinger's Untamed Bride by Stacey Kayne
- The Loner by Geralyn Dawson
- A Wanted Man by Linda Lael Miller
- The Rustler by Linda Lael Miller
- Scandalous Deception by Rosemary Rogers
- Victorian London by Liza Picard
- How the West Was Worn by Chris Enss
- The Old Gringo by Carlos Fuentes
Right now I'm alternating between VICTORIAN LONDON (which, by the way is an AWESOME research book. I highly recommend it) and A WANTED MAN by Linda Lael Miller and I sort of thumbed through HOW THE WEST WAS WORN and THE OLD GRINGO. I'm just so impatient when it comes to new books, aren't you?
I have lot's more books in my TBR pile(s), which includes eBooks, too, but I just haven't been able to get to them all. Because my fav's are Research books and Historical Westerns, of course, those are on the top of my list, and I read those first.
So how's your TBR pile? Are you set for the Winter?