Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Enter the 2009 Chase the Dream Contest

Leah Michaels and Rochelle Chase are getting ready to host their 3rd annual Chase the Dream Contest . They’ve got a great lineup of agents/editors and prizes so hurry and get your 1,000 word unpublished romance novel entry ready. If you follow my blog, you'll remember that I entered Dangerous Desires in last years contest (I sold nearly three months later). I didn't win, but I did receive a very helpful Mini-Critique from both Leah Michaels and Rochelle Chase. This is an awesome contest, and believe me, you don't want to miss it.
Leah Michaels gave a great critique of Dangerous Desires. Here's one thing she said:
"And this is a delightful piece of writing – it’s well-constructed, and it gives us a wonderful portrait of a character."
They'll be accepting entries from soon, so hurry! To learn more about the contest and for contest rules and guidelines, visit Rochelle's blog or the Contest page. Good luck, everyone! Chase the Dream Contest Rochelle Chase's Blog Leah Michaels Website If you're interested, go here (October 23rd Post) to see my blog post about the contest & Mini-Critique I won. *The contest pages says to check back on December 8th for updated information.

No comments: