Monday, June 22, 2009

My ISP Dilemma

I'm sooo frustrated with my ISP right now I could scream! I've been without Internet/email service since last week (Wednesday) and I'm literally going crazy. Not only am I without email and Internet, I have no cable or land line phone service, either, because I thought having the whole package at a lower rate was such an awesome deal. Not! Grrrrrr!

Talk about withdrawal symptoms. Thank goodness my sister lives near by so I can go to her house and use her computer to get my fix (when she's not working, that is), or I'd really be in trouble. :)
There is some good news, however. My ISP says I should hopefully be back online within the next couple of days. Woo-hoo! Talk about service!
I am so getting a new Internet/cable/phone provider.
Wish me luck!

No comments: