Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wicked Thorn and Roses Cover Contest Award

I didn't win the Wicked Thorn and Roses Cover Contest, but I did receive this awesome award for being a finalist.
I do love my Dangerous Desires cover. Apparently other's like it, too, as I've received quite a few compliments on it. I'm thrilled I got an award, but the award really belongs to Renee Rocco, my publisher at Lyrical Press, as she did the artwork for my cover as well as many other wonderful LPI covers.
So, Thank you, Renee, for such a great design! And thanks to everyone who voted!
Happy Writing!

3 comments:

Caffey said...

Congrats on being a finalist! Its a beautiful cover. I for one so can't wait until this is out! I'll be watching your blog to see when its out. Congrats again on your award!

Elle Parker said...

Congratulations!! I was just two votes from making it to the final round - also with a cover of Renee's. Which doesn't surprise me - it was the covers that first drew me to Lyrical.

Elle Parker
http://elleparkerbooks.blogspot.com/

Carol Burge said...

Caffey: Thanks for the congrats, Caffey! I really appreciate your interest in DD. When I know my release date, my blog will be one of the first places I post the news! I have quite a few people waiting for it to come out. :)

Elle: Thanks for the congrats, Elle, and Congrats to YOU, too, for finaling! Lyrical rocks, doesn't it?