Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Apologies...

It's been quite a while since I posted, and I want to apologize. I've been so busy, I just haven't had the time. Before I signed on with LPI, I posted once, twice a week, sometimes more. Now I'm down do zilch. I just can't keep up with all the groups and blogs like I did before. And that's where I got most of my information. When I do take the time to play catch up, the posts are old news. I'm not complaining, mind you. The reason for my slacking off is a good one. :) It's just that I feel so guilty, like I'm letting someone down. And I don't like that feeling. So, I decided to make the time to post at lease once a week. If you can just bare with me, I'd appreciate it. Phew, I feel much better now that I've got that off my chest! Happy writing, everyone!

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

It does get tough to keep up sometimes, doesn't it?

I've got you on my reader so I will keep up with you as you post, whenever you post.

Hang in there. :o)

Carol Burge said...

Thanks, Maria. I really appriciate it.

Yes, it does get hard to keep up. LOL You never would have thought it, would you?

Thanks for hanging in there, girlfriend!