Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Need Help Finishing Your MS?

Need help finishing your manuscript? Check out Maria Connor's ProSAC website.
Setting goals and finding a way to succeed is what my Web site is all about, especially for those writers who have trouble finishing a manuscript.
I don't know about you, but I can use all the help I can get. :)

ProSAC is an interactive community offering tips, encouragement, challenges and incentives to help writers, especially those who lose steam after three chapters, to finish their manuscript. Sign up for a free newsletter and check out my Web site for contests. Go to www.maria-connor.com and click on "What the heck is ProSAC?"

In addition, I'm looking for published authors to contribute to my weekly blog on the topic of "Finishing Your Manuscript." In exchange for their contribution (3-5 paragraphs), I'll post their name, current release and Web site.

I've already signed up for the newsletter. Maria is also looking for a new name for ProSAC and is running a contest to help find one. Click here to enter. The official ProSAC title will be announced February 14, with a crystal bookmark going to the winner. Maria Connor Homepage ProSAC Website

No comments: