Wow, this is happening so fast. Two days ago my Historical Western Romance Novel, Dangerous Desires, was accepted for publication by Lyrical Press and today, I learned I have a release date!
Dangerous Desires will be released in ebook format September 1, 2008 then in print December 1, 2008! Woo-hoo!
I've allowed myself the weekend to celebrate and let it all sink in. Come Monday, though, it's down to business. I've created a writing schedule, and come hell or high water, I plan to stick to it. This was my usual daily routine:
Coffee and email first thing in the morning then on to my favorite blogs. From there, who knows? I do whatever I feel like doing. But, no more.
This is my new schedule. It may change, but for now, this is a start:
- Morning - Coffee & email (to wake up)
- Write - I've yet to decide how long or how many pages or word count
- Break - 15 minutes. I may add treadmill time to this, and extend the break time
- Write - until break time
- Break - walk, stretch, get something to drink, whatever
- Write - until my daily writing goal is met
- Reward - If, and only if, I meet my daily writing goal, I'll read my favorite blogs. I will have to cut down and pick only a few of my favorites, though. Right now my blogroll is way too long.
- Online time - this will be for email, surfing, whatever.