Friday, August 3, 2007

Brain Sync Update

Last night I googled Brain Wave Therapy just to see if anything new was going on. To my delight, I found another satisfied Brain Wave Therapy user. Although I was glad to find someone other than myself and the site's satisfied customers give a thumbs up review, I don't know why, but I was a little surprised. Did I really think that I was the only BWT user out there? lol I learned that the bloggers name is Anthony. He'd heard about Brain Wave Therapy some time ago, and like me, found that it worked. He went on to explain the technical aspects of BWT, which was interesting but completely went over my head. Well, not all of it, but most of it. Anyway, as I read on, I found that Anthony blogged about some of the same things I did. I immediately left him a comment, which he promptly replied to (all these ly verbs...I feel as though I'm making a huge writing boo-boo, which, by romance writer standards, I am). After all this, I decided to purchase another Brain Sync CD. This time, I went with the Super Learning subliminal program. I chose to download it from the site, so as to not incur the extra shipping and handling charges. It's about five dollars cheaper if you download it yourself instead of having it shipped. Hey, in this day and age every little bit helps :) You can take a look at Anthony's blog and see for yourself what his opinion on brain wave therapy is (as well as lots of other interesting posts) by clicking Feeling Great at 38. In the meantime, I'll listen to my CD and let you know just as soon as I can if this one passed the test. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

even i am a lover of Brain Wave Therapy. I have huge collection of music files. Mostly Kelly Howells'.

I love meeting people like me. LOL.

my email vijaygame@yahoo.com

NicetryAsshole said...

Brain Sync Rapidshare links

http://rapidshare.com/files/98350158/Brain_Sync_-_HealingMeditation.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/98334556/Brain_Sync_-_AwakeningKundalini.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/98336326/Brain_Sync_-_Brain_Power.zip

Carol Burge said...

It IS nice to meet peope with the same interests! Thanks for stopping by, and nicetry, thanks for the links! By the way, I stopped by your blog to leave a comment, but you have it set as private. :) Again, thanks for visiting