Friday, August 3, 2007

MySpace is Acting Weird Again

Phewwww! I tell you, sometimes I really think MySpace has a mind of its own. I decided to add a slide show to my page. Afterwards, I wanted to add some newer photos to the slideshow plus delete some older ones, so, I uploaded the new ones to my site and deleted the ones I wanted gone. When I checked the slide show, I discovered that the new pics weren't showing up, plus the ones I'd deleted were still there! I figured I had to go back in and get the new code for the changes to show up...or at least I thought that's what I had to do. After doing all of the above, my slide show still was goofed up. I went back into the pictures and tinkered with the settings and wa-lah! I don't know what I did, but it worked. Go figure :) I thought I was the only one having problems with MySpace until a friend shot a bulletin out asking if anyone else had problems with their friend count. Her's showed hundreds more than it really was, plus, she lost three pages of friends! And I thought I had it bad...

No comments: