Monday, August 20, 2007

Capricorn-My Horoscope Today

This is what my horoscope had to say about me today. I just thought I'd post this to show you all what I've been talking about lately (See my earlier post entitled EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON aka Synchronicity).
EARTH ELEMENT: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn Do you believe in magic? Call it what you will - synchronicity, alchemy, divine assistance - you just need to wave your magic wand today to manifest your desires. All the tools you need are on the table - and you may find a few surprises up your sleeve, too!.
SYNCHRONICITY - I do believe this is the word I was looking for in my post, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
Didn't I just recently write that this is exactly what has been happening to me? I did, and this is just exactly what I meant. Synchronicity - that's the word I was looking for to describe what's been happening to me. Everything falling into place...
Freaky, huh?

No comments: