Monday, August 13, 2007

Corny Jokes - LOL

First of all, let me say that I've struggled and struggled with the formatting for this post. No matter what I do, when I'm editing, it looks great, but when I post the actual thing, it's goofed up. So, just FYI, it looks terrible, but, hey, I tried.
I subscribe to the BABY BOOMER HeadQuarters Newsletter. As a baby boomer, I really enjoy surfing through their website and I find their newsletter just a enjoyable. Both are chock full of baby boomer trivia, which brings back happy memories from days gone by.
In their newsletter, they always include a "corny joke” piece and I never fail to get a kick out of it. The funny thing is, the jokes are so corny, they’re funny. I posted today’s joke below. I thought you might get a kick out of it, as well.
Enjoy!
Oh, how we love words. These are some... strange definitions. Read them slowly... some may take a second or two to sink in. EYEDROPPER: A clumsy ophthalmologist. HEROES: What a guy in a boat does. LEFT BANK: What the robber did when his bag was full of money. MISTY: How golfers create divots. PARADOX: Two physicians. PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower. PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm. POLARIZE: What penguins see with. PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from the couch in front of the TV. RELIEF: What trees do in the spring. RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife. SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does. And our favorite: SUDAFED: Litigation brought against a government official. =====+++====== We don't write these. Whenever we have it, we credit the source.
You can visit The Baby Boomer Head Quarters and sign up for their newsletter here.

1 comment:

Cheryl St.John said...

Thank you for linking to Petticoats & Pistols, Carol!

Smooches!